Spica 2.1 Contacts: Display options no longer have options for displaying Phone & SIM contactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. metalchocobo

metalchocobo Member This Topic's Starter

Spica 2.1 Contacts: Display options no longer have options for displaying Phone & SIM contacts

Hi, when my mom first bought a Spica, I remember that in Contacts' Display options, under "Choose contacts" to display, there were 3 options: Phone, SIM, and Google. Now, the Phone & SIM options are gone. Only her Google (gmail) account is shown. Is this normal? Is there a way to bring those options back without resetting the phone?

I bought a 2.1 Android phone last week, and mine still shows all 3 options (Phone, SIM, and Google) under the "Choose contacts to display" bar. Please help & thanks in advance. :)

Advertisement
  2. rudim

rudim New Member

click on google account thereis option to show the contact
    also for message contact setting> choose apply all type phone

3. metalchocobo

metalchocobo Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply rudim.

The thing is my Galaxy S shows 3 contact types under display options: Phone, SIM, and Google/xxx@gmail.com. My mother's Spica shows only xxx@gmail.com/Google. I try touching her Google account, and there is an option to display "All Other Contacts". What I'm wondering is if there's a way for her Spica to show 3 contact types like my S? Because if I remember correctly, when she first got her Spica, it shows 3 contact types under display options too.

4. cbx33

cbx33 New Member

I have the same problem on my Galaxy S. The SIM option is gone and there is no option to copy the contacts in the more field either.