• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Spigen Galaxy S5 Case Neo Hybrid

Colmss

Apr 7, 2011
Hi,

I've just purchased the Spigen Galaxy S5 Case Neo Hybrid. I really like the look and feel of it except for the volume button. It's moving and clattering and I really wonder if that is normal? It looks and feels so cheap! No comparison to my old Nexus 4 bumper...

Thanks in advance!

I contacted their support and was told that "it varies" how much the buttons move. I guess this says it all :D

Is there anything you can recommend? As I said: The design of the Spigen is good and I assume that it meets my requirements on protection.

It all depends on your preference. I personally a big fan of UAG cases, had it on all my phones. My wife has it on her S5 and I have it on my Note 4. In my review thread: http://androidforums.com/threads/twister-reviews-of-android-accessories-and-gadgets.796475/ - scroll down to the second post and all the way down to S5 cases. Maybe that will give you some ideas.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones