Splash ID Alternative?

Last Updated:

1. t4bz

t4bz Member This Topic's Starter

I used to use eWallet on Windows Mobile and really liked how it worked. Since switching to Android, I've tried Splash ID and so far I don't like it as well. I have a lot of problems syncing.

Is there another alternative to Splash ID out there? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. russell5

russell5 Well-Known Member

I use keepass. I like it but it doesnt sync. But the database file you can just put on your sd card and access it via the keepass program for the os.

3. Nepherim

Nepherim Well-Known Member

SecForms is pretty flexible, and does most of what SplashID does.

4. iPhone2Droid

iPhone2Droid Well-Known Member

After trying and discarding several apps claiming a singular devotion to passwords management, I gave up. I've finally had enough of being locked into apps despite changing smartphones (eWallet was the last one to bite me). So, I decided to just use Note Everything Pro. Among its features: you can encrypt individual notes, and backup/restore to/from the SD card. Since it also has some serious import capabilities, I used my old Palm Desktop to copy/paste a bunch of notes with passwords, then imported.

This thing really is a powerhouse. Also has multi-export options, including exporting notes, even with checklists, to my Google Calendar. And, I can tap out a quick reminder to myself, with customized sound; when the time hits, I get that desired alert sound while seeing that note in my notifications bar. Lots more. Kicker: runs smooth as silk on my Droid!

As for syncs, I just do a drag & drop of the SD card once monthly. That protects me all the way around. Other stuff I care most about always auto-syncs immediately to my GMail account (Call Log, SMS, MMS, Pics and Videos <<< G-Backup). Stuff is also backed up once nightly (for potential restore purposes) via MyBackUp Pro.