split screen activationSupport

1. darrenrixon

darrenrixon New Member

My split screen icon has disappeared from my galaxy note 2 10.1. How do I get it back

Advertisement
    :
  2. Bodestone

Bodestone Well-Known Member

Long press the back button.

If that does nto work and you have just updated to 4.1.2 then there is supposed to be an option somewhere in settings to disable it completely and maybe default is off on yours.
  3. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

wrong forum??
  4. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

:confused: Do you have a Note 2 phone or a Note 10.1 tablet? :confused:

Either way, the process for getting multi-window to show/not show is the same. Make sure it's active in your settings. To turn it on or off, hold down the back button.
  5. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

Notification window, pull it down, scroll to the right and the option should be there.
  6. darrenrixon

darrenrixon New Member

I have a tablet 10.1 note 2. The long hold on the back button doesn't work.
  7. Rtlsnksteve

Rtlsnksteve Well-Known Member

Uh just to straighten you out you have either the Galaxy Note 10.1 OR the Galaxy Note 2.

A 10.1 note 2 tablet doesn't exist. Right now you are posting in the Galaxy Note 2 forum..which is a phone.

EDIT: You will have more sucess over here. http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1/
  8. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Hey there. What you're posting as devices is confusing.

• #1) Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (phone)
    • #2) Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (tablet)

Which one do you have?
  9. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

The split screen option on your tablet is accessible only within a number of applications. Open the built in browser, look at the upper right of screen and play there.
  10. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Move your post to the proper section. ;)
  11. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Proper answer: Use the up arrow at the bottom of the screen and you will be presented with all apps supporting multi window. On the left you can also use the button to switch between multi window and split screen
  12. streetkilln

streetkilln Well-Known Member

lol that is true. unless hes from the future :eek:
  13. drexappeal

Or...maybe he's got one of the project Note devices that was on the flexible screen demo? :D
  14. streetkilln

streetkilln Well-Known Member

i want one of them :O
    drexappeal likes this.
  15. drexappeal

You and me both! I just don't know which one I'd prefer. Both concepts were pretty cool.