1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Split screen

1. camel_chops

camel_chops Active Member

Does anyone know if the one X is ever going to get the split screen option like the S3 has?

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

I think it's a Samsung thing. :(

There are video apps which will play the video on half the screen, but that's as close as I've seen unfortunately.
    camel_chops likes this.
  3. No, it s a samsung custom optimization. Sony has a similar one so HTC must create one that has no limitations on which apps are open at the same time.
  4. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

I have found an app called aircalc where you can run a calculator on the screen no matter what you are doing.
    What are the names of some of the video apps that can do the same thing like, float the video or split the screen?
    I would like on of those too.:D
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Dice Player does it, not sure of any others. Mobo Player maybe?