• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SPOILERS] Walking Dead Discussion

What, nobody talking about the new episode yet? A good start to season 4 imo. A lot of set up for the rest of the season. Hard to believe that kid would be fine in the morning, then just get sick and drop dead the same day. There has to be more than that going on there. And the crazy chick with hubby 's head in the bag was pretty cool. I thought that she could have been a new love interest for Rick lol.

Upvote 0
you mean hersals daughter Beth?

We don't know for a fact the the kids are the ones that were luring the walkers at night. The flashlight was pretty high for the kids. We'll just have to wait and see who it was.

Did anyone else watch the talking dead after last nights episode, and then see the sneak peak? Gregg Nicotero said that the shot where it showed the whole horde of walkers had 7500 of them.. crazzy

also Season premier had 16 million+ viewers. Which is 6 million more than the season three premier. This show has a massive following. Viewers wise its already bigger than Breaking Bad.. but hype wise i think its not as big yet

Upvote 0
No one catch the latest episode?

Nice to see a reference from the comic books, and that was where Tyreese was surrounded by walkers with only a hammer and managed to escape.

Yes, it was good to see Tyreese finally unleash the beast.:)

A lot about Carol this episode. Looks like she is the latest to have a screw come loose. Wonder what price she will pay for her actions. At least she was trying to help the group in a twisted way.

I hope they don't kill off Glen. He is an important character in the books. I still think it was a mistake to kill off Andrea. I wanted to see her become that bad-ass sniper like in the books.

Upvote 0
i was kind of bumbed that love interest of the young blond girl (whats her name) .. died.
he seamed like a interesting person

Her reaction was also interesting, though. I loved how she just turned the number on the "accident-free workplace" sign back to zero lol. (or however it was worded.) She's obviously holding everything in and is bound to snap at some point. Don't forget she was already suicidal at first. Good to see her character getting some screen time. She's been kind of neglected imo. Characters that get neglected on this show end up like T-Dog lol.

Upvote 0
Carol banished from the group, a mega-herd of walkers out there, the Governor still M.I.A., everyone getting sick, lots of stuff going on. I wonder how much longer they can stay at the prison. I have a feeling Carol will be back. Will she be an enemy next time we see her? Maybe she'll join up with the Governor lol. Looks like Michonne has the hots for Darryl. Poor happy hippie girl got munched because of Carol, boo! I liked her. Zombie apocalypse probably isn't the best place for hippies, though.:(

Upvote 0
I think Rick was right in not letting her come back, sure she was trying to save others, but she should have consulted the counsel that they had for big decisions.. That's the kinda thing it's there for. Not to mention, if she came back she would most likely be the next to die when tyreese finds out. This way Rick can tell tyreese he dealt with it.

I think there is something more to the hippy girl and the guy with her, i think we will be seeing him again with another group, and that perhaps the girl was having second thoughts about it so he cut her leg off and made it look like Walkers got her because of her bad leg. So he could continue with the plan with out anything happening to it.. Just my suspicion

Upvote 0
Lol, seems like they are building up a story to make everyone feel bad for the Governor, and right when everyone feels bad for him.. BAM he pulls a 180 and is the same old Governor we know.

I think the little girl he has become obsessed with will be the snapping point for him, she will die and he will become a mad man again..

Upvote 0
They will be leaving us in the mid-season with a big ending that will just leave too many questions unanswered forcing you to tune in, in feb.

On the wiki the plot synopsis reads:
After things begin to calm at the prison, Rick and the group face imminent danger.
Obviously will involve both groups I'm guessing

Also, his best friend and girlfriend were figuring out who he really was and would have most likely turned on him and revealed to everyone else who he really was.. now obviously that did happen with his actions he chose to take, but he didn't know the outcome and saw only one choice to keep his good name.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones