• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sport Cases for your X10i

mr_esmit

Nov 2, 2010
When i had my P1i, I bought this sports case

Marware Sportsuit Convertible - Apple iPhone Workout Cases - the iPhone blog store

Worked like a charm, because I could wear it onmy arm or on my waist with no problem, but now on with the X10i, the fit is too snug and presses some of the side buttons not letting me access stuff while using it. Any one know where to find something similar for the X10i?

I've seen a thread on some arkon sports band, but it looks too generic for my taste. thanks.

Thanks Superbrowndude, I've seen those already. I took the liberty of sending and email to marware to see if the can merge this:

SportShell Convertible for iPhone 3G/3GS

With this:

Incipio Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 EDGE Hard Shell Slider Case - Style # SE-100, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Cases, Sony Ericsson Xperia Cases, Sony Xperia X10 Cases, Xperia X10 Cases

They got back to me saying that they have sent my email to their design team. Let's see what happens. It would be sweet though seeing as the only thing different between both is that 360 rotating clip. I'll let you guys know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones