Sportacular's Live Scores app not showing up in the market...General

Last Updated:

1. BY724

BY724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know it's not the ONLY app not showing up in 2.1, but I'm not a fan of sports tap at all, and am looking for something better.

There's nothing like ESPN Scorecenter really for the iPhone, but I didn't mind Sportacular's iPhone app and wanted to get it for the Eris.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. dirtmouth

dirtmouth Well-Known Member

yeah, i got sports tap, need something better.i suppose i could just open the browser and chk scores .

3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

As much as I hate the idea of Verizon's Vcast stuff. I really want that NHL app. I have found nothing that covers hockey the way that The Hockey News did for Blackberry. I know I can go to the site, but I want what most every one else wants, an app. I wish they would come out with an NHL app like the MLB app. If I could listen to all the games on my phone I could finally ditch XM radio. :( No real hockey love on Android. :(:(:(

Someone come up with a good hockey app for Android and make me a happy girl. Please.

4. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

ESPN Scorecenter is available in the market!!!!!!!!!

5. xx_bishop_xx

xx_bishop_xx Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that in the market. I also noticed it was created by a developer, not "ESPN" or something of the sort. Do you know if this is the case with the iPhone version?

**edit* Nevermind, cancel. Looks pretty good.

6. a7xnocturnal

a7xnocturnal Active Member

Baseball Scores. If you only want MLB, it is really nice. Box and play by play.