• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sports Illustrated - Swimsuit Cover Model... Full Figure is good??

Im a fan of the thicker/a little extra/plus size/small bbw and no one ever expects it from me because im 6ft1 and a fit 175ish . i run 5 or so miles a day 5days a week and hit the weights (nothing body builder like) and eat a mostly organic diet.

But good lord give me a pretty face latina with some extra. Can be up top but when i see wide hips thick thighs and a great big fat ass id follow her off a cliff lol

The lady ive been with the past 10 plus years definitely fits the bill. As teens (when we first met) it was intimidating because the consensus was "hey why are you with that chubby/ fat girl?"

However sometime in the last so many years the thickness has taken over and become the thin white blonde that ruled the 80s.

I hate kim k as much as anyone but credit must be given where due. She played apart of the thick movement.

I naturally like hispanic/latin women. Ive always been naturally draw and the older Ive gotten the more sense its made. In my opinion they seem to carry some extra weight better than some other ethnic backgrounds. Not sure why but just an observation.

Anyways. All the ppl that thought she was fat in hs now always say how lucky i am. Idk why but everyone started to like the full figured/thick .

Scientists say we are drawn to them because we subconsciously believe they are better candidates to conceive with than sticks
Yeah, sticks are all jaggedy and pointy, stabbing ya with the crooks and bends and such.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones