• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sports Logo Wallpapers *NEW*

Ok here is V 2.0 on the Android fan...

BaseballFieldAndroidCardinals2.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks I appreciate the compliment! As far as the Missouri State logo goes I work with a guy who went there and it was a request from him. :D If you ever have a request let me know and I will see what I can do for you!

Will do. I lived in the 'Lou for a few years, I worked on the new Busch Stadium. If your from St. Louis you will love this question, "Where did you go to high school?" :D

Upvote 0
Will do. I lived in the 'Lou for a few years, I worked on the new Busch Stadium. If your from St. Louis you will love this question, "Where did you go to high school?" :D

HAHA I just live here I didn't grow up here. I grew up in Central IL near Peoria. I have been here about 4 years, and have loved every minute of it!

Upvote 0
Very nice work you do. Though I do not see the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions anywhere. Would you please consider making one for the Chicago Blackhawks?

Thanks very much! There is a reason for no Blackhawks yet.... I'm a sad sad Blues fan.. HAHA! I will get on making a few for ya though :)

Upvote 0
Very nice work you do. Though I do not see the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions anywhere. Would you please consider making one for the Chicago Blackhawks?

Thanks very much! There is a reason for no Blackhawks yet.... I'm a sad sad Blues fan.. HAHA! I will get on making a few for ya though :)

Alright I did 3 of my standard NHL wallpapers for you but here is a custom one for you I hope you like it!

ChicagoBlackhawksCupChamps.jpg

Reactions: Tarkus56
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones