Sports teams schedule syncing with calenders?

1. rjjr2531

rjjr2531 Well-Known Member

Is there any way to sync a teems scheduler to my evo calender without individually entering each game...thanks

Advertisement
  2. eyeballer

eyeballer Well-Known Member

Easy. Go to google calendar online, then on the bottom left where it says "other calendars" click "Add" and then "Browse interesting calendars" then go to sports-pick your sport and then your team.
    SkunkApe likes this.
  3. CA_SteelersFan

CA_SteelersFan Active Member

4. rjjr2531

rjjr2531 Well-Known Member

Thanks! Got current texas rangers schedule but when adding future dallas mavericks schedule starting in october, can't get it to display...on google or phone
  5. amerinamese

amerinamese Well-Known Member

I added the PSU schedule to my Google calendar, but it won't. Show up on my evo's calendar.
  6. eyeballer

Yes. Once you subscribe to the calendar, on the main google calendar page make sure the calendar is highlighted (and choose the color) on the bottom left. Then follow the instructions above to make sure the phone pulls it.
  7. ryandelman

ryandelman Well-Known Member

My Captivate doesn't seem to have the above suggested menu path and I'm also not able to view Google calendars on my phone.

Other suggestions??
  8. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

I wish I could find one that would populate all the nationally televised MMA events.
  9. odhinn

odhinn Well-Known Member

ryandelman likes this.
  10. amerinamese

11. eyeballer

12. bustapsu

bustapsu Member

Actually, if you go directly to a team's schedule, there is an option just above the schedule to save it as an .ICS file. Then you go into Google calendars and import that file into your personal calendar, or a newly created one. Hope this helps.
    amerinamese likes this.
  13. amerinamese

That worked. Thanks a lot!
  14. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

Most are iCal format.