Spril Clip Type Holster for the VZW Silicone CaseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. asahi

asahi Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking to do this car mount option
    Garmin Nuvi car mount + [phone model] Hard Case = uBer cheap awesome quality mount! - Overclockers UK Forums

and want to make it accommodate the VZW Silicone case since my wife and I both Have DIncs and the same case.

Does anyone know of a nice spring clip type holster that would accommodate this case? I looked at this one and though it might be nice for this purpose if the phone and case just slid in vs being clipped in.

Amazon.com: HTC Droid Incredible Shell Case / Holster Combo (OEM) (Black): Cell Phones & Service

I really only need the part on the left if the VZW Silicone case fits. Just hate to waste $16 to find out I'm wrong without asking if someone else has found a solution.

Advertisement
  2. jaymf

jaymf Well-Known Member

I don't have any suggestions but thought I should mention that looks like the same shell case/holster that Verizon sells. I have the silicone case and that shell/holster. The phone in the silicone case fits in the holster, but it faces INWARD. There's no reasonable way for the phone in the case to fit the holster facing outward, which it seems is what you're looking to do. There's also no clip on this holster, the phone is really only held in by friction.