Sprint 30 day policy.. strict?

Last Updated:

1. mikeb33

mikeb33 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

June 17 I came over from Verizon and 2 EVOs for the Wife and I, and 2 Moments for my teenagers. We like our EVOs, but they don't like the Moments. I offered to get 2 more EVOs, but the kids text so much, they really want keyboards. So the Samsung Intercept comes out tomorrow, but it seem like almost the same phone, but no camera flash this time? It seem the Epic 4G would really fit the bill, but when will it be available?
    We have 1 week until our 30 days is up. What are the options? They still have their old phones, but that was with Verizon so should we switch 2 back for a few weeks until the Epic is available? Can we do that? Any other ideas?

Advertisement
  2. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

3. djkleric

djkleric Well-Known Member

maybe get a few cheap free texting phones. I bealieve-not sure though, that your 30 days will start over. I could be mistaken. hell I probably am. just ask a rep, some are really nice and will bend over backwards for you.

4. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

The 30 day policy is strict, even through best buy, also, swapping phones during this time doesn't restart the 30 days.

5. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Yes, the intercept is basically like the moment, sans flash, ( and hopefully those airplane bug issues) Do they really want Android?

If they just want text/talk and some basic web, I'd suggest the LG Rumor Touch.

6. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

Or the Samsung Seek, touchscreen query sliders.