• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint 300 Bonus minutes?

joehornback

Jun 25, 2010
OK
Ok what's this all about? I called last night for some techy support, and he told me that he could add 300 bonus minutes to my plan free of charge, and when the special is over, there is STILL no charge for the additional 300 bonus minutes per month. I have 450 everything, now that gives me 750 anytime minutes/month.

Anyone heard of this? I just logged into my Sprint account and sure enough, it shows 300 bonus minues - included... Just want to make sure some charge doesn't show up two three months or more down the road...

Reactions: PapaNoHair
Looks like it is true. Here is my online chat dialogue with the lovely Jessica

Jessica: Thank you for visiting Sprint. What questions can I answer for you today?

You: A question about a free bonus you're offering

Jessica: Please wait while a secure chat connection is established.

You: hello

Jessica: I would be happy to help you with your question.

Jessica: Let's move this chat and make it a window of its own. That way, you'll still see this web page while we chat. Please click 'Yes' to move it now.

Jessica: Thank you for moving the chat. Just to check, are you currently a Sprint customer?

You: yes I am

Jessica: How may I help you?

You: Well I heard it through the grapevine that Sprint is offering 300 bonus minutes to those who already have a everything data plan

You: Is that true?

Jessica: Yes, you can call Customer Care and let them know you want to get the 300 bonus minutes if you already have the Everything Data individual plan. Please call (888) 211-4727 or *2 on your Sprint device. They are open Monday-Friday 6am-12am, Saturday 7am-7pm and Sunday 9am-9pm Central Standard time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones