1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Sprint announcing Nexus S 4G, EVO 3D, and EVO View tablet at CTIA?

1. AM2

AM2 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
    BenChase7 likes this.
  2. AM2

AM2 Well-Known Member

Let the speculation begin!!!!!
  3. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Hopefully 3D isn't the only new thing the EVO has. The Nexus S 4G is a great addition to Sprint's lineup IMO and the EVO View could have my interest unless it's the HTC Flyer.
  4. viber

viber Well-Known Member

There is speculation that the Evo2 will be very similar to the HTC Pyramid.

-Dual core Qualcomm MSM8260 1.2GHz processor.
    -4.3 inch
    -resolution of 860 x 540 pixels
    -Gingerbread.
    -GPU Adreno 220

We'll find out in a couple of weeks.
  5. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

If true, Nice announcements. Im good with my EVO for the time being but, Its going to be a long 3 weeks!
  6. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

Same here. I don't give 7" screens a second look.
    Though it's an Evo... so that suggests a larger screen... hopefully...
  7. viber

viber Well-Known Member

Hopefully Sprint will have a 4G WP7, WebOS and iPhone on display as well.

Any carrier putting all their eggs in an Android basket is ripe for failure.
  8. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member

Sprint bringing a trio of new Androids, including EVO 3D, to CTIA? | PhoneDog

Nexus S 4G, which is, you guessed, a Nexus S with WiMAX support built in. Engadget says that this could either be the SPH-D600 or SPH-D720, both of which recently got certified by the WiFi Alliance, although the D720 is the more likely of the two.

EVO 3D, another device with a fairly straightforward name. Unfortunately, there's not much else known about this particular handset just yet.

EVO View, which could end up becoming a CDMA-powered HTC Flyer.
  9. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

Evo 3D? What you need glasses to use that phone?
  10. BenChase7

No glasses necessary.
  11. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I'd rather it not be 3D personally. Just doesn't appeal to me.
  12. BenChase7

Yea, i personally dont care if its 3D or not. But, if its got the internal specs, I'll be on it for sure.

Edit: although, iBoobs in 3D would be bragging rights. ;)
    Essex, Ed. and Tempusfugit like this.
  13. bobbyhuSTLe

bobbyhuSTLe Member

Awesome!!! Hopefully this Evo 2 will be priced less than the Thunderbolt. I'd also like to congratulate Verizon on bringing a slightly upgraded version of a one year old phone and charging $100 more for it. Bragging rights (should be) back on Sprints side. My gingerbread running SuperHero will hold me over til then.
  14. brooks77

brooks77 Member

Shoot I had the nexus s on T-Mobile, but service was so bad I went back to Sprint. Ill definitely get the nexus if it comes out. Even tho the new Evo sounds enticing.
  15. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

lol for real

I'd only get it if it had a microSD slot.
  16. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

I disagree. Sprint already went down the fail road of WebOS... twice. They are no longer trustworthy.

WP7 might be ok, but it's getting destroyed by Android. It would be nice to give an option, but few people are going to change carriers to chase WP7... it's certianly not anything that would lead to failure.

iPhone? Not gonna happen. And last time I checked, no other carrier failed because they didn't have the iPhone.
    AndroidSPCS likes this.
  17. ndh777

ndh777 Well-Known Member

I doubt it, but possibly. The Evo is arguably Sprint's number one phone at the moment. The news of the Evo Shift brought lots of viewers too and rumors but people weren't too thrilled when it finally came out as it didn't have a front camera and smaller and other things. Who knows? They might be cool. The 3D one sounds really cool.
  18. Slice28

Slice28 Well-Known Member

yeaa its only a matter of time before sprint has a new flagship phone
  19. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the Evo 3D will be the next flagship and I'm hoping for a bigger better screen as well.
  20. BenChase7

21. brooks77

brooks77 Member

When the Evo was announced last year, when was the Evo available? Trying to figure out when the nexus a be available.
  22. BenChase7

I belive the EVO was announced at CTIA and available first week of June.
  23. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

my interest is peeked.. cant wait to hear more on the evo 3d.

the "evo" name will live on...
  24. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

[Rumor] EVO 3D, EVO View Tablet, And Nexus S 4G To Be Revealed By Sprint At CTIA? | Android News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets, Tips, Mods, Videos, Tutorials - Android Police

anyone have any more info on the .. maybe announced new EVO 3D on March 22?? what do evo owners think of this as the replacement phone for evo?

and that sprint will use the "evo" brand name for the long haul.. (as we have guessed)

evo 4G, evo shift, evo 3d, evo view....

let the rumors and speculations begin... :p

i hope it is the HTC Pyramid with 3D.