• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] any one got suggestions

this is just a help if anyone knows something i could do? so i own a htc one from sprint. sprint doesnt have good signal in my area. i want to switch but i dont want to have to buy a new phone? what do you think i should do?

Have you ask Sprint for a signal amp ...a bunch of people around here use those and sprint will send them out for free

Reactions: scotty85
Upvote 0
That's what I did. They told me that they were working on improving the signal but I told them I was gonna cancel . I even canceled but they didn't offer me the signal amp for free

That's BS .. I have 3 friends at work that all got them Free. And another guy got out of his contract completely because of no service and roaming (he's on Verizon now). Keep trying till you get answers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones