• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Sprint] Anyone with a death grip reception problem?

I think we may need to make some waves by publishing our issues on some forums to get HTC's attention. This does not seem to be a well known issue. I have published my comments/findings on the forums at BestBuy, CNET, and Sprint. I also tried to publish my comments on HTC's website but it has not been published so far.

I first contacted HTC on June 28. So far, I have received 9 emails from them regarding the death grip reception issue. But even on the 9th email I received, the guy claimed that he couldn't find anyone there with a HTC One that is on Sprint and so he could not reproduce the issue. I find it hard to believe....

HTC needs to have this phone successful. So if we make the problem sufficiently known, I think HTC would come up with a fix to address this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones