Sprint appears to have a blank support page up for the M910 Moment 2General

Last Updated:

1. SilverLynx

SilverLynx New Member This Topic's Starter

The reps in the store might "not know a thing", but they've got a placeholder page up! :)

Info on the -

And on that page, they officially call it:

"You're seeing support specific to the Samsung M910 Moment 2"

Oops, Sprint? Wonder if that means the rollout is soon? I'd call that proof that they've got it in the lineup, they've named it on their own site.

Advertisement
  2. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

So they're keeping the name Moment 2 eh....

3. mjnoles1

mjnoles1 Well-Known Member

What does this mean? Does this give any body an idea when the Samsung Moment 2 will actually be available?

4. cheech4

cheech4 Well-Known Member

my thoughts exactly, when will we get some more info on this phone. the leak of its existence has been out for months and the FCC cleared it almost 2 months ago. I really hope we get some info soon cuz my contract is up in a month.

5. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

Ehem... [sarcasm]

First and foremost it's a Samsung phone. Except it is much more advanced (X2)!

I am not surprised by this apparent doubling of their effort. The first time around, Samsung and Sprint worked diligently to deny the existence of all the widely documented problems with the SM1. The airplane/CDMA lockup, the pitiful battery life, and the horrible keyboard lag (to name a few). They tried pretty hard to claim that these were not widespread issues, and we have seen reports of them failing time and time again to discredit the widespread claims on this forum about those exact problems.

So this time they are just going to do it right from the start. THIS time they are going to double down their efforts and just deny the existence of the SM2 phone itself! They couldn't help the publicity about it passing the FCC, but they can control their website and their employees.

The first time around there was no money put into commercializing the publicity of the SM1 going up for sale. This time they are not even going to mention the release of the SM2 to the public at all. The first time around, when you brought in your malfunctioning SM1 they said they couldn't tell what the problem was (at least for me). This time around they may claim that they don't even carry that SM2 phone and then ask where you got it from!

Yeah, after the huge failure by Sprint during the entire life span of the SM1, I am happy to see them putting so much effort into fixing the public perception of the SM2. Well done!

Sprint's new motto: "We can't negate our customer's claims, so we claim they are not our customers!"

[/sarcasm] :rolleyes: