Sprint Bill

Last Updated:

1. joc5785

joc5785 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Guys,
    I just took a look at my sprint account online and my monthly bill is $100.00, I have the $79.99 plan then $10 in tax and another $10 in sprint surcharges. I was wondering if they were getting everyone for and extra 10 in surcharges. Still not that bad since I have already used 4gb of data stream the World Cup at work.

Advertisement
  2. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

Yes, the $10 Evo surcharge is widely known, should have been disclosed to you when you bought the phone, and beaten to a pulp/debated for a long time now.

3. joc5785

Its not the $10 evo charge it is a separate $10 surcharge for random fees sprint is suppose to cover but they pass it on to the customer. I pay my evo fee in the $79.99.

4. NiCK Crush

NiCK Crush Well-Known Member

$10 charge? WHAT?

5. mapan83

mapan83 Active Member

Ufortunately, all cell phone/land line carriers add hidden fees and surcharges to your account. Just the nature of the beast. I never take the figure that a salesperson gives me because you're going to have taxes and fees that fluctuate each month.

6. joc5785

yeah i figured i would have some tax and a few surcharges but $20 worth seems like a bit much, got to love being in nyc everything cost more.

7. mapan83

mapan83 Active Member

+1 State, county, and/or municipality will determine your taxes/fees/surcharges.