Sprint Body Glove CaseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned This Topic's Starter

OK Im picky when it comes to cases and usually I don't like Body Glove branded cases but this one is different. Its very thin and fits the phones form perfect. It snaps together (top and bottom) very nice and tight. The inside is flocked so it wont chafe or scratch the handset. The finish is a gloss black to match the phone case and the back side has a futuristic looking silver pad that has the look of brushed gun metal steel but is some sort of plastic. It also had a pop off port to stick a coin it to get it off because the fit is so tight its hard to do with your fingers. It also plays very well with the Zagg screen protector. It also adds very little extra bulk to the phone. $24 at the Sprint store.

Advertisement
    meatgel, alewifebp and fecht like this.
  2. Loonytunes

Loonytunes Well-Known Member

Agreed. The only thing I don't like is where the volume buttons are. If you push around that area, the case moves.. Still waiting for my screen protector in the mail, so I hope they play nice together.

3. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned This Topic's Starter

Yea I noticed that too but its just because the case is so thin and there isn't much to support it in that spot. It will work good with any screen protector I think. It almost appears the case was compensated for a Zagg or whatever shield.

4. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

yes i have this case and i have the zagg screen protector installed. i love the combo. got the case for 18 bucks at sprint and the screen protector at radio shack for 14 with my 20 dollar credit for pre ordering.

5. AngryCPA

AngryCPA Active Member

Thanks for the pics, I stopped by my local sprint store yesterday before I picked up my phone at best buy and the guy told me the sprint stores werent receiving accessories until next week...man I hate those clowns sometimes.

6. mrkauffman

mrkauffman Member

it seems waaay to difficult to remove the case. mine got a little mangled trying to get off and then the ppl at the sprint store had to pry it off. when its on its a very nice case but im not sure im going to keep using it.

7. chum1600

chum1600 Well-Known Member

I agree. I had a second battery w/ me today for when the first one died because of the 4G I was running and it was horrible to get off. I actually had to use my pocket knife to get it apart.

8. tniz

tniz Member

Any idea if it's thick enough to raise the phone off the camera lense on the back?

9. fecht

fecht New Member

Thanks for your review :)

10. thearch1tect

thearch1tect Active Member

it is .. gives it plenty of cushion so the phone isn't resting on the lens anymore

tniz likes this.
  11. plmiller0905

plmiller0905 Well-Known Member

I have this case as well as the Platinum Case w/holster. I just removed my Platinum case though. Which I like but for some strange reason I'm keep going back to the body glove. I put my Zagg Shield on too, now I'm just about set.

12. Android 17

Android 17 Well-Known Member

I like the case except for when you have to take it off to switch batteries, what a hassle.

Every single time I do it, I'm anxious I'll break the front piece because it's very flimsy and doesn't easily come off.

Not horrible for the price, but hopefully something better will come along.

13. plmiller0905

plmiller0905 Well-Known Member

It's not really hard to remove the case. Just place a coin in the slot and slightly turn it to separate the two parts of the case. However, I assume the more you take the case off the weaker the pieces get that connect both parts of the case together.

14. audiofx2

audiofx2 Well-Known Member

Not a bad case but slippery. This makes it easy to take out of your pocket, but I have a feeling it's going to slip and fall out of my hand eventually.

15. STLEVOFan

STLEVOFan Well-Known Member

Does this case come in other colors?

And don't forget your in-store discount for Premier members!

16. katmandoo122

katmandoo122 Well-Known Member

No. There another Body Glove case at Sprint stores that is white, but it is a totally differnt design. Unless you are a woman or sin show tunes, the white one i probably not most people's cup of tea.

I bought the white, the one reviewed here, and the Platinum (Seidio) from Best Buy. Returned all but this one.

17. Noodle3

Noodle3 Member

I picked up this case at my local Sprint store just to hold me off until my Seidio Innocase shows up. The Body Glove case is ok but nothing special.