• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] Can I keep the same plan from Sprint?

Currently have a shared family plan but i'm reading elsewhere that people that are getting an EVO 4G LTE phone and Sprint is telling them their pricing is going up? Can anybody confirm this?

Tim

When activating online through the web portal tool at 'Sprint.com/activate' it asks you to choose a new plan.

When I saw that I opted to have a chat representative activate the phone for me. It was simple and easy with no questions asked. I don't think they changed my plan, and if they did I have a transcript showing they never informed me of these changes.

You can also call and have it activated by a Sprint representative over the phone.

Reactions: tjung0831
Upvote 0
When activating online through the web portal tool at 'Sprint.com/activate' it asks you to choose a new plan.

When I saw that I opted to have a chat representative activate the phone for me. It was simple and easy with no questions asked. I don't think they changed my plan, and if they did I have a transcript showing they never informed me of these changes.

You can also call and have it activated by a Sprint representative over the phone.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Tim

Reactions: PyroSporker
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones