sprint.com order

Last Updated:

1. pilotcharlie

pilotcharlie New Member This Topic's Starter

So now that the phone is available I decided to sign up w/ sprint using sprint.com

Reason:
    Free Activation ($36 ea)
    SAVE50 (Invoice Credit of $50 per phone).

Sure I have to wait 30 days but it's on my credit card and I'm not paying for it for 30 days anyways.

I wound up paying 773.23 with tax. $300 mail in rebates. $100 invoice credit. $15 ebill credit. Free activation.

Not terribly bad.

Advertisement
  2. BrianFX

BrianFX Well-Known Member

Wait 30 days for what?

Did the SAVE50 code work on the general sprint.com site, or are you using a corporate portal?

3. orangearrows

orangearrows New Member

$100 invoice credit - I see that on the corporate website too
    $300 mail in rebates ???? I thought it was $100 per phone (EPIC 4G)

But the sprint corp. website did not give me free activation.

4. orangearrows

orangearrows New Member

"SAVE50 " did not work for me on the corporate website

Any other coupons???

I was looking for free activation

5. andy85

andy85 New Member

That's exactly what I did this morning as well.
    Got $50 credit plus $5 for ebill.
    On top of that free activation and I get 20% of my monthly plan through my employer.
    I did go through a link that they sent me to my work e-mail and I think thats the only time you will see that "SAVE50" credit. If you add it all up its a pretty good deal, best one I know of. Amazon is the only one that's close to this.

Now the only thing that suck about it is that I have to wait for it to get here. It will be the longest couple of days of my life LOL Can't wait to get my hands on it !!!

6. BrianFX

BrianFX Well-Known Member

Spent the better part of the past 6 hours on the phone with Sprint trying to do the same (and upgrade from 1-line to 5-lines, 5 Epics). Corporate site won't accept my account as it first detected SERO, so I transferred to ED 450, now it doesn't recognize the account as corporate applicable (as apparently the corporate discount code takes a while to apply to the account, no idea how long). Telesales, even corp telesales, is of no help b/c they've never heard of the "SAVE50" code nor can they apply it. What a freakin' zoo....

7. pilotcharlie

pilotcharlie New Member This Topic's Starter

I did use a portal site. The company I work for gets a 20% discount on service, but it was my understanding that the SAVE50 code was for any sprint.com orders, expires today.

It was $200 in mail-in rebates, a typo.

Amazon is the next best deal. (assuming you live a state that amazon doesn't collect sales tax in).

I just chose to order from sprint direct and cancel my amazon.com order. (Amazon was showing sept 7th ship date, I pre-ordered several week ago too).

8. andy85

andy85 New Member

I am pretty sure it is for brand new account activations not upgrades. I am currently with verizon so i qualified.