[Sprint] Complaints or issues with the Note IISupport

Last Updated:

1. Proctorc

Proctorc Well-Known Member

I am a product ambassador for Sprint. I just wanted to know if anyone was having any issues with their Note II. Please post here any issues you may see. Thanks.

Advertisement
    Elantric likes this.
  2. AndroidMarty

AndroidMarty Member

Using voice commands and Bluetooth, phone does not wake up with Pattern lock enabled. Must first unlock phone manually before placing a call via Bluetooth. Obvious issue while driving.
  3. scanman

scanman Well-Known Member

I seem to recall a internet conversation somewhere talking about the fact that the hand writing to text feature is not working on the Sprint SGN2? I can't seem to get it working so this must be the case?

Edit:

Operator error. S pen works just fine
  4. RBacio

RBacio Member

I shot some video with my Note2 today (Sprint) and playback was pretty choppy. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Hopefully I'm the one with the issue and not the device. Suggestions?
  5. DinoV

DinoV Active Member

Scanman, I have the sprint Note 2 and the hand writing to text feature works for me.
  6. DinoV

DinoV Active Member

If you set S Pen settings to open pop up note Than in lock screen settings un-check Popup Note on lock screen, The pop up note will still pop up on the lock screen by pulling out the pen.
    scanman likes this.
  7. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

One issue that I have is if I'm playing music and a call comes in (or a text - anything with a notification sound), once I disconnect the call, the media volume won't be at the level it was before the call came in. The media volume would be low. I have to tap the volume up button once in order to get the media volume at the level it was before the call. I think it's a bug of some sort.
  8. jarablue

jarablue Well-Known Member

My S pen is writing when the tip is not touching the screen. I can hover above the screen and still draw on the note. It should not be doing this. It's also opening apps when hovering. Not touching like it should.
  9. Lateck

Lateck Well-Known Member

I'll be a little nit-picky.
    Can not move apps to the SD card.
    (Please don't blame it on the apps themselves, in other threads, reps have claimed that.)

Lateck,
  10. Elantric

Elantric Well-Known Member

Actually it's the Android Jelly Bean OS which prevents movement of Apps to SD Card.
  11. starbird

starbird New Member

Appreciate you asking the question knowing the answers are likely negative.

I'm most disappointed with network speeds, both 3G and LTE. Even though I live and work in an LTE market (Atlanta), and the rep at the Sprint store assured me that my neighborhood has LTE, I've only seen LTE on the status bar once, during a walk.

Over a week of testing 3G speeds average 500k down and 400k up. For comparison, my iPhone 4GS on AT&T's network averages 7Mb down and 1.2Mb up from the exact same location.

Should I expect faster 3G and LTE speeds from my Note 2? While I understand the LTE network is still under construction, I expected 3G to be much faster. Is there a chance my Note 2 is faulty?

Thanks in advance for your help.
  12. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Don't have lte in Miami yet but I concur with 3G speeds being abysmal! Not a note 2 problem since they've been abysmal with every sprint phone I've ever owned for the last 15 years. Rant over. :hmpf:
  13. jealousblues

jealousblues Member

there might be a eway to already do this but i just got the phone and havent messed around too much yet.

the icons on the bottom row of my home screen...i can move all of them except "apps"

the phone is very large and i would like to move the "phone" icon there so i can more easily get to it one handed
  14. Proctorc

Proctorc Well-Known Member