Sprint Contract Change For the Worse!!!! NO ETF Untill End of Sept.

Last Updated:

1. SHO_ONE

SHO_ONE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I noticed my bill had changed for the worse!!! I have 4 lines each to have my employer discount and as of this month that changes. Per Sprint, no discounts (Period!!!) will be added to your secondary lines.... I'm so livid right now I can't even type right! I hope I'm getting to you guys. Up until the end of this month you can cancell your contracts with no ETF due to this change.

To some of you this may mean nothing to some of you this may mean a $35 hit like it did to me! Do what you will, you've been warned.

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Ugh, this has been discussed months ago, in many Sprint forums - sprintusers.com, howardforums... where have you been?

It was also alerted to customers on the Sprint bills before the changes took place.

You should go read those threads to understand what's going on.

And if you were to cancel, where would you go that can provide you with cheaper plans and the same or better features?

Despite what's happened, Sprint is still by far the cheapest option for most people.

3. SHO_ONE

SHO_ONE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well thank you for that, I didn't know and thought I would pass on the news. No need to sound so crappy!