• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint/Cricket] [SPRINT/CRICKET] Public Service Annoucement (Please Read)

TheBritton

Resident Galaxy Cat
Oct 9, 2011
Amarillo, TX
thebritton.tumblr.com
Hello, Sprint/Cricket users!

This is a friendly post to remind everyone that this section is for All Things Root. I realize that there doesn't appear to be anywhere else to post for non-root topics related to the Sprint/Cricket Galaxy S3 however as a Sprint/Cricket user you can still post in the main Galaxy S3 forum for non-root issues so I thought I would share some tips to help keep this forum tidy.

If your new topic does not have to do with anything root related, please post in the main thread found here: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums
When posting in that main thread you can add a prefix to your thread such as [SPRINT/CRICKET] so that users may identify the thread as a topic related to Sprint/Cricket when browsing the forum. Otherwise if it is a general topic you can leave off the tag.

Some users, myself included, have been tempted to post for anything carrier specific in carrier's All Things Root forum. But if your topic is not root related please post in the main Galaxy S3 forum and add a [SPRINT/CRICKET] prefix to it :)

Hope this helps! If you have any questions please PM me :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones