Sprint Customer Service

Last Updated:

1. VSpike915

VSpike915 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 8, 2010
    Hey all, I just thought I'd put up the WONDERFUL experience I had with Sprint over the past month. This is especially useful for those looking to grab an EVO.

I called 3 months back and got my upgrade manually reset after only 11 months of service. I decided to get a BB tour and move on. BUT

I had that for 2 months and was HORRIBLY disappointed. So I called Sprint again and told them I wanted the EVO. After many transfers, even though they couldn't reset it again (time restrictions) they cancelled my line WITHOUT an ETF and told me to go get an EVO. EXCELLENT. Try this, I threatened to call back EVERY DAY until I got somewhere.

ALSO, I am CRAZY about the EVO but my signal at home is bad. (Home office, lots of equipment) So I called retentions directly and talked to them about it and guess what? They sent me a FREE AIRAVE with free service.

Hope this helps you out if you have any of these issues.

2. Fonseca

Fonseca Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    So you bugged and threatened customer service people until you got what you wanted? No offense, but that is not how I would have handled it.