SPRINT - Delete ApplicationsGeneral

Last Updated: 2013-04-30 19:15:46
  1. UMiamiUSAF

UMiamiUSAF New Member

Hey Everyone,

Has anyone figured out how to delete all the stock applications from the S4? They put so much useless stuff on this thing it is crazy. Sorry if this is a repeat post, but I couldn't find a similar one. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

You cannot delete the stock bloatware, but you can disable it. To disable apps, go to

Settings > More > Applications > All Applications and click on the ones you want to disable and choose "disable"
  3. UMiamiUSAF

UMiamiUSAF New Member

Ok. Hopefully someone makes a list of all the non-essential applications to disable from the "ALL" menu.

Thanks, boss.
  4. UMiamiUSAF

UMiamiUSAF New Member

Also, if I restart the phone it turns them back on and downloads the updates. It is like I have to disable it every time. This is going to get annoying.
  5. CrimsonPride

it shouldnt do that, i dont have sprint so i dont know what all apps you can disable.
    but make sure you are actually disabling the app and not just uninstalling updates. I disabled about 7-8 the day I got mine and none have come back
  6. UMiamiUSAF

UMiamiUSAF New Member

Did you disable them from the RUNNING menu or from the ALL menu in the applications area?
  7. CrimsonPride

Its in the applications area in the application manager. When you click on the name of an app, it gives the option to actually disable it, so it wont show up on your phone anymore