Sprint EVO 3D accessories?Tips

Last Updated:

1. ajore22

ajore22 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I will probably be replacing my Triumph with this phone. But I was wondering, will EVO 3D accessories fit this model? It would be nice to know.

2. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

I don't think we know for sure yet. I would guess so, at least for the most part. But that is only a guess.
  3. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

From all the videos and articles that I have seen from CTIA hardware wise they are identical, just with the addition of ICS.
  4. MediocreBadGuy

MediocreBadGuy Well-Known Member

^^ that plus the Virgin Mobile branding on the back;)....overall the phones look identical
  5. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

6. raysurrx7

raysurrx7 Well-Known Member

I bought the 2x extended battery and back cover off cowboom for $14.99. This also disguises that the phone is on Virgin Mobile. They sell it for $70 on best buy.

Best Buy Link

Cowboom Link

Users on XDA say they get about 2 days battery life with moderate usage.
  7. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Lol why do you want to disguise it?
  8. raysurrx7

raysurrx7 Well-Known Member

I dont know, for some reason I hate the carrier branding. this goes back to when I used to change the case on my Cingular phones because of the logo. With this phone I was going to buy a OEM HTC backing for $9 on Ebay.
  9. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

2 days of battery life? That sounds incredible. The problem for me is, I don't like to put a case on my phone and even though I have one, I've grown to use it without it. I started to take it off when I was gaming on it and it just seemed to get in the way. I never put it back on ever since..