• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Sprint Evo New 32G sd card

haven't tried putting videos on mine yet(probably wont have any space left pretty soon.. already 23.6GB taken up) so i can't help from experience. But my uneducated guess would have me leaning towards the read/write speeds of the card. Its a Class 2 card i believe, so that would write speeds around 2mb/s and not sure on the read. Perhaps your videos surpass these speeds? sorry if this doesnt lead you anywhere.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Because it's 5.32Mb/s, not 5.32MB/s.
Standard for class 2/4/6 requires a minimum write speed of 2/4/6MB/s.
Class ratings is determined by the class speed which is determined by the company itself. So it's even weaker than a Class 2 in technological terms.

How many people are actually going to know the difference? A very small percent of consumers.
How many people are actually going to care about that? An even smaller percent of consumers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones