Sprint Gets Their Own Custom Tab in the Android Market

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Sprint – like Verizon, and other carriers – has gone and taken that nice “Downloads” tab and converted it into a list of apps they suggest users download. Don’t freak out just yet: your downloads are still accessible by tapping the menu button that we know and love. This probably won’t sit well with you [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. Boodies

Boodies Well-Known Member

i hate this crap. I have the Samsung Beast Vibrant and it also has this crappy T-Mobile tab that I never ever use. WTF.. I want my download tab back :)

3. imtoomuch

imtoomuch Well-Known Member

Haha the comment on the story in that link is hilarious. "Gives the market an exclusivity feel for us Sprint users." If that's what he wants to think and allows himself to be brainwashed by Sprint. In fact, that sounds like a comment that would come from an Apple fan. They feel anything unique, whether it be good or bad, makes them "exclusive". Poor iTrolls! >:D

4. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

Although I did like my downloads button right there, I have to say that Sprint did pick out some pretty good apps. Hopefully they keep picking some good ones and don't just start putting random stuff on there.