• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Hero stuck on NOW screen when rebooting

mjperrine

Lurker
Aug 9, 2010
hey guys i have had my hero since spring break and i have not rooted it or anything like that. i have the most recent software ( i think 2.1). tonight my phone ran out of battery and when i turned my phone back on it keeps getting stuck on the sprint now screen and Then starts the process of rebooting over and over. It has been doing this for about an hour. is there anything i can do to fix this.

Try taking the battery out and put it back in, then turn it back on and see what happens, if it still does it, then I would call Sprint

hey guys i have had my hero since spring break and i have not rooted it or anything like that. i have the most recent software ( i think 2.1). tonight my phone ran out of battery and when i turned my phone back on it keeps getting stuck on the sprint now screen and Then starts the process of rebooting over and over. It has been doing this for about an hour. is there anything i can do to fix this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones