• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Hero users how old are you?

I used to read the original Hero forums until we got our own forum. I still try and check it, but between the 5 of us, I stay pretty busy with this forum, Sprint and Moment, while trying to read the Sprint.com forums as well.

Its still got tons of usefull information over there, but I dont see why they are upset about a seperate forum. I mean, there will be difference, and this keeps the newbness to a minimum for them.

Hehe. I saw you over there. Trying to decide on a case. I really want Seido to have their case out right now. I love Seido cases.

Upvote 0
Im all over the droid/htc hero forums at Sprint.com. I first went there looking to get answers on a droid release before they ever announced the Hero. Which led me to registering over there to ask the question. Since then, I havent really shut up.

Ive made some wonderful new friends, in fact, one of them called me an @ss hat today. :D

I'll have to check out those cases you were talking about. See if they have a style I might like, and if they do, just wait for them to make a SHero version.

Upvote 0
Im all over the droid/htc hero forums at Sprint.com. I first went there looking to get answers on a droid release before they ever announced the Hero. Which led me to registering over there to ask the question. Since then, I havent really shut up.

Ive made some wonderful new friends, in fact, one of them called me an @ss hat today. :D

I'll have to check out those cases you were talking about. See if they have a style I might like, and if they do, just wait for them to make a SHero version.

ive been eyeing the hero ever since the video of it popped up on htc.com i was kinda disappointed when they changed the design i loved the design of the gsm hero because it had personality

Upvote 0

Seido has one case, for the most part. Rubberized hard cases. Had one for my BB Curve. FANTASTIC.

Upvote 0
You could alway explain to the customers coming in that your eyes are green with envy because your Android friends already have the Hero.

im sure ill have no problem selling the hero especially customer saying "i want the iphone"

"oh yeah what do you like about the iphone what features are your favorite?"

"uhhhh i dont know"

"well come over here check out the htc hero its does this and this and you do that and you can add these widgets you have 7 home screens an amazing app selection etc etc"

Upvote 0
im sure ill have no problem selling the hero especially customer saying "i want the iphone"

"oh yeah what do you like about the iphone what features are your favorite?"

"uhhhh i dont know"

"well come over here check out the htc hero its does this and this and you do that and you can add these widgets you have 7 home screens an amazing app selection etc etc"

As a salesman, are you allowed to have "pet phones"?

Upvote 0
what do you mean by pet phone?

as in can you recommend one phone over the other, or sell one phone to customers more often than another? Just something I was wondering. Lots of cell companies seem to try and promote all their phone versus the big one they have right now (AT&T-iPhone, Verizon-w/e blackberry is new, Sprint-Pre and Hero, etc.). I wondered if they prefer you to sell certain phones, sell all your phones, not have a preference when it comes to customers...

weird question, I know.

Upvote 0
as in can you recommend one phone over the other, or sell one phone to customers more often than another? Just something I was wondering. Lots of cell companies seem to try and promote all their phone versus the big one they have right now (AT&T-iPhone, Verizon-w/e blackberry is new, Sprint-Pre and Hero, etc.). I wondered if they prefer you to sell certain phones, sell all your phones, not have a preference when it comes to customers...

weird question, I know.

i sell the phone that best fits the customers needs the reason being if someone came in and just wants a phone to talk on im not gonna sell them a pre or a hero because all thats gonna happen is the customer is going to return it so it would be a big waste of both of our time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones