Sprint HTC hard caseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i hope this hasn't been posted. seems like most got either the gel case or body glove. i got the gel case first but didn't like it because it felt too flimsy for me around the phone. then again, it's made to be flimsy so i'm not faulting that. just a bad choice on my part.

today i went and picked up the Sprint HTC hard case. you know, the ones that have 3 different side colors (silver, red and blue). most might not like any of those color choices, but i happen to be a black and red guy so that's what i ended up with. i first put the silver one on, and then took it off and put the red one on. i have a clarivue ultra-clear protector installed, and at first i didn't like this protector because the cut is smaller, but after putting cases on, any case you get is going to cover up the sides where this protector is lacking. in short, the clarivue was cut for cases in mind.

the HTC hard case fits very very well. after taking the silver piece back off, i inspected for scratching on the back and sides and there were none. the only spot where there is a tiny bit of wiggle room is at the top. by wiggle room, i mean you have to push down on the phone and into the case in order to notice this. actually a little difficult to do. i'll edit this with a small video to show you what i'm talking about.

overall, i'm extremely satisfied with this one. i'd like to try out the body glove as well just because i'm curious. i really want an otterbox commuter though :D

any questions, feel free to ask

edit: something that some also may not like, it's a little more difficult to hit the power button with this case. it's not extremely easy as if it weren't in a case, but it's manageable, imo.
    YouTube - htc case

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Is the case thickness enough to pick the camera lens up off whatever you lay the phone on?

3. mrvirginia

yes

4. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

looks pretty thick and incomplete wiht the bottom portion missing. what an odd design and color scheme (two colors). how much was it?

5. MobileES

MobileES Well-Known Member

$25, the Sprint store I went to was doing 20% off the purchase of 2 accessories, so I bought the screen protectors with these cases for $34.

6. Selfdestruct

Selfdestruct Well-Known Member

reminds me of batman harlequinn with the black and red haha

7. sjjones

sjjones Well-Known Member

also so comes with a grey and blue back section

8. mrvirginia

uh, not sure why the vid posted twice but whatever lol. just showing the little bit of movement the case has when the phone is pushed on.

9. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member

Does the case come with cool nail polish for dudes too? lol

Nice case, but not for me.

10. mrvirginia

ha no. i wish! :p

11. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

I fixed the placement in your post so now it doesn't mess up the page.

TS

12. mrvirginia

thanks. yeah i'm not sure what happened there lol

13. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

Nice review but why does sprint always come out with colorful cases. They did it with the pre case too. Red or silver was the only option. What happened to just plain black cases.

14. mrvirginia

i have no idea, but i completely agree. what ever happened to just keeping it plain and simple. just a straight black or white case.

15. neodorian

neodorian Well-Known Member

All of these cases seem unnecessarily large. For a phone this size I really want one that adds as little bulk as possible. My friends with iPhones have great cases from companies like inCase but I haven't seen anything of that quality for the Evo yet. Really starting to get paranoid that I am gonna break this thing or at least scratch the camera glass.