• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint HTC Hero with 1800mah battery, cable and charger

mobilehavoc

Oct 11, 2009
NYC area
I'm selling my Sprint HTC Hero with the 1800mah battery, cable and charger. It's been flashed with the Sprint 2.1 RUU so it's 2.1 out of the box so to speak. I will flash with official Sprint 2.1 if it's out before sale ends.

It's in good condition but has the end button sticker peeling and there's a small amount of dust under top left corner of screen.

Otherwise it's a solid working phone. The battery helps a lot with battery life so it's a plus and a $40 value.

I can post pics over the weekend if you wish. Any questions let me know.

Looking for $150 or best offer. Will ship via UPS using whatever method you choose and pay for.

Thanks.

I'm selling my Sprint HTC Hero with the 1800mah battery, cable and charger. It's been flashed with the Sprint 2.1 RUU so it's 2.1 out of the box so to speak. I will flash with official Sprint 2.1 if it's out before sale ends.

It's in good condition but has the end button sticker peeling and there's a small amount of dust under top left corner of screen.

Otherwise it's a solid working phone. The battery helps a lot with battery life so it's a plus and a $40 value.

I can post pics over the weekend if you wish. Any questions let me know.

Looking for $150 or best offer. Will ship via UPS using whatever method you choose and pay for.

Thanks.
Bump.

Also I realized I also have the original Sprint HTC Hero battery (I believe it's 1500mah?) that I will include with the phone so you get one original AND one extended (1800mah).

Will post pics soon, didn't get time over the weekend.

Upvote 0
Update:
The phone has been successfully flashed with Sprint 2.1 (651.5 build) so you're getting what is most likely the final Sprint 2.1 build. If the final final official one comes out I'll flash that for you too.

The phone is still for sale.

To summarize you are getting:
- HTC Hero for Sprint in excellent condition except for dust in top left corner and end call button paint chip
- Flashed with latest Sprint Android 2.1
- Original box with cable, charger, manual and battery
- Extended 1800mah battery for Hero

Planning to finally post some pics tonight..just been busy.

Upvote 0
Here are pics - they're taken with my HTC Incredible and then sent to my Macbook via Bluetooth (sorry had to throw that in, since it was cool :) ). Sorry about PQ.

Hope this helps. Phone is still for sale.

4qMD

4qME

4qMF

4qMG

4qMH

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones