• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint HTC Hero2*WishList*

*JonnyB*

Nov 2, 2009
Alright, as everyone knows by know, the HTC Hero(with Sense UI), is the best Android in the Market. I dont care that the Moto Droid is out with Android 2.0, because the Hero will be upgradable for 2.0 in the near future and will be upgradable to 1.6 in a couple weeks(spoke with a Sprint Agent and he said HTC confirmed this and also Sprint), but anyways, the Hero is pretty much the best out, and might be for a while, but what i was thinking is, even though the Hero is GREAT, imigine The Hero2! No one really is talking about this, maybe too soon, but lets make a little WishList of what we want on the Hero 2;
  • Amoled Screen
  • Faster Processor(cross fingers for SnapDragon)
  • Dual LED Flash camera, maybe a 7.2 MP:D
  • Larger screen, but not too big, 3.7 inch screen sounds good:]
  • Maybe a Physcal Qwerty keyboard, or larger, better on-screen keyboard
  • And dont forget Android 2.1:D

And If you want to add anything to our WishList just reply and post what you want, and if you want to comment The Hero2 hopefully future specs, you can do that too:]

Alright, as everyone knows by know, the HTC Hero(with Sense UI), is the best Android in the Market. I dont care that the Moto Droid is out with Android 2.0, because the Hero will be upgradable for 2.0 in the near future and will be upgradable to 1.6 in a couple weeks(spoke with a Sprint Agent and he said HTC confirmed this and also Sprint), but anyways, the Hero is pretty much the best out, and might be for a while, but what i was thinking is, even though the Hero is GREAT, imigine The Hero2! No one really is talking about this, maybe too soon, but lets make a little WishList of what we want on the Hero 2;
  • Amoled Screen
  • Faster Processor(cross fingers for SnapDragon)
  • Dual LED Flash camera, maybe a 7.2 MP:D
  • Larger screen, but not too big, 3.7 inch screen sounds good:]
  • Maybe a Physcal Qwerty keyboard, or larger, better on-screen keyboard
  • And dont forget Android 2.1:D

And If you want to add anything to our WishList just reply and post what you want, and if you want to comment The Hero2 hopefully future specs, you can do that too:]

So you want a Droid with a higher resolution camera and Sense UI?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones