Support Sprint ID

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by one80oneday, Oct 21, 2010.

1. one80oneday

one80oneday Well-Known Member

I know it just came out for the Transform, Zio, and Optimus but is there any chance it would get ported to the Moment?

Advertisement

2. edp

edp Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2009
    not to sound negative, but why in the world would you actually want sprint id?

one80oneday likes this.
  3. one80oneday

Mostly just to check it out. Looks like it's easy to check Sprint account balance and whatnot. Just thought someone would be able to make a Sprint ID apk...

4. kbrn

kbrn Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Male
    Androidholic
    Central Florida
    I hope it doesn't lol... everything seems to work really sloooooooow (reviews say so)

one80oneday likes this.
  5. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    i would prefer sprint release a app that's lets me see my account stuff. if i ever get a phone with sprint id i think i would find a way to remove it. i guess i'm one of those so called android purist.

one80oneday likes this.
  6. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie
    VIP Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Sales
    The Sea of Tranquility
    After seeing the reviews, I really can't see a reason why I would want this feature. My guess is this will be one of the first things removed once rooting and custome rom building begins.

one80oneday likes this.
  7. one80oneday

I never understood why cellphone companies didn't have the best mobile sites or their own app to access their account info!

8. matt_valenz

matt_valenz Member

Aug 30, 2010
    No plans to put Sprint ID on any prevously released handsets, including the Moment. The Zio, Transform and Optimus S are the 3 handsets in the portfolio that have it now and we are looking to expand Sprint ID to more future products.

I'm a Product Ambassador for Sprint.

Matt

9. one80oneday

And you're WRONG...
    Samsung Galaxy Tab, Epic 4G Getting Sprint ID | Android Phone Fans

10. wireless.praying.mantis

Dec 15, 2010
    I too am an SPA in ARD JH's are and DM JC's district. There is suppose to be Sprint ID support in the works for the EVO, Epic and Knight. I didn't think there would be support for the Hero or Moment seeing they are both Gen 1 Android devices with us.

11. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    geek
    USA
    I tried out the Sprint ID on my LG Optimus S. Let's say I'm glad it's not on my Epic or Evo...