Sprint in Denver

Last Updated:

1. buff12db

buff12db Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm thinking of switching from Verizon to Sprint. Can anyone tell me how Sprint's service in Denver and the surrounding areas is?

Advertisement
  2. wodin6

wodin6 Well-Known Member

Works great in Cincinnati, but I'm not sure you live this far out in the suburbs.

3. Eric-VTX

Eric-VTX Well-Known Member

best bet...is to go on Sprints web-site when working as they are doing updates to their site... to see your exact location for signal...there have a spot in their site where you can plug your address and zip and se the strengh of signal???

4. buff12db

buff12db Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I checked out the coverage map, and it shows much of Colorado in roaming. If I'm roaming, will I have access to 3G (I know Verizon has 3G in a lot of the roaming spots I saw on the map)?

5. chrissyd

chrissyd Well-Known Member

I have atleast 2 friends currently on Sprint IN Denver, I am from Denver, and I have other friend that lived in Denver....ANYWAYS, LOL....They all LOVE Sprint and the quality of service they have in Denver! I personally have not had their service in Denver, and Denver is listed as a "COMING SOON" for 4G service *WOOO HOOOO* :D

Plus you have the 30 day guarantee to try it out and make sure you get reliable service where you need it!!

6. legacy

legacy Well-Known Member

I have a couple of friends on Sprint and they love it. One switched to AT&T for the Iphone, but as soon as his contract is up is switching back to Sprint. They all said they had great coverage and no dropped calls. One was a customer for 8 years.

7. jonwlewis

jonwlewis Well-Known Member

I have a Sprint Hero and live in Loveland, Co. I goo to Boulder, Denver, and other surrounding areas and have great coverage. The only place I lose coverage is in the mountains (which is expected). I love my Sprint phone and Sprint's coverage here.