• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Indirect Store manager

mobile121

Lurker
Jun 14, 2010
I am a Sprint Indirect preferred store manager for C & E Wireless in Cleveland Tennessee. I joined to check the forums concerning problems and solutions for Evo"s. We are a service center also. it is a lot to remember to service these phones. I look forward to bouncing problems for info and maybe answering some of your issues.

Bob
Mobile 121

I am a Sprint Indirect preferred store manager for C & E Wireless in Cleveland Tennessee. I joined to check the forums concerning problems and solutions for Evo"s. We are a service center also. it is a lot to remember to service these phones. I look forward to bouncing problems for info and maybe answering some of your issues.

Bob
Mobile 121

Welcome to the Forum!

Upvote 0
I have a question. If I use the mobile hotspot do I have to pay for it for the rest of my contract or is it month to month?

I think you can do it .. month to month.. it is not a contract. they Phone is subsidized, but the hotspot is not.

I also think you can do it yourself on sprints website. Can turn it on and off each month you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones