• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] Looking for a good Rom

Wonder what themes would work well with this rom. I am searching their forums but not getting anywhere. Cant wait for the update to come out the features sound awsome

On a side not im thinking about looking into the source for this it looks way easier than android 2 and 3 on the optis

Since this ROM has theme chooser incorporated into it, you can pretty much download any theme apk on GPlay and it should work. There's also a nice blue & black theme available on CNA's site. The themer is going to post the theme for free either today or tomorrow and is also working on other color themes as well. If you haven't checked it out already, here you go.

[Theme] NuBlue for Codename Android 3.3.1 GNexus - Hacks & Mods - Codename Android

Upvote 0
Since this ROM has theme chooser incorporated into it, you can pretty much download any theme apk on GPlay and it should work. There's also a nice blue & black theme available on CNA's site. The themer is going to post the theme for free either today or tomorrow and is also working on other color themes as well. If you haven't checked it out already, here you go.

[Theme] NuBlue for Codename Android 3.3.1 GNexus - Hacks & Mods - Codename Android

I am looking into that one im not a blue person heh allthough that icon looks bad A lol

hmm know anyone thats good at coding? I might have a great idea for a custom App.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones