Sprint Marquee Dialer CodesTips

1. asadullah

asadullah Well-Known Member

Here are the dialer codes for the Sprint Lg Marquee. You can find them by decompiling framework.jar and looking in smali/com/sprint/util/hiddenmenu.smali

WARNING ! Danger the clear says it will erase the network settings don't mess with it unless you have yours backed up and I'm not talking about a nandroid
    Code (Text):

CLEAR  = "##25327#"

CMAS  = "##2627#"

DATA  = "##3282#"

DEBUG  = "##33284#"

DEVICE_TEST  = "3845#*855#"

ERR  = "##377#"

FCC  = "##322#"

GPSCLRX  = "##4772579#"

LG_DATA_HIDDEN  = "##543282443336#"

LG_HIDDEN_TEST  = "3845#*855#"

LG_SERVICE_HIDDEN_CODE  = "##5473784236368"

MODEM_NAI  = "##66336624#"

MRU  = "##678#"

OMADM  = "##66236#"

RTN  = "##786#"

SCRTN  = "##72786#"

SSDRTN  = "##773786#"

TEST  = "##8378#"

TTY  = "##889#"

VERIZON_HIDDEN  = "##7764726855"

VZW_DEVICE_INFO_HIDDEN  = "#43574357*"

WLAN  = "##9526#"

Advertisement
    :
    imfm likes this.
  2. Apache Thunder

Apache Thunder Well-Known Member

Any chance you can retrieve all the ones for the Boost Mobile version?
  3. asadullah

asadullah Well-Known Member

Yes upload a stock deodexed framework.jar
  4. Apache Thunder

I have been unable to de-odex my framwork.jar. Would you be able to deodex it for me if I send my entire framework folder to you? As I understand, the contents of the framework folder in the system folder are needed to deodex files as it is device specific. I have gotten errors trying to do it myself and the process is a little bit over my head at this point.

Wasted my time. I think the framework.jar from Monster's Murky Beats rom should be the same since his rom is based on the Boost mobile version and intended for boost mobile phones. I've extracted the jar file and here is the link to it: (Monster's rom is already de-odexed so this framework file should be de-odexed and ready for you to look at)

framework.jar

Turns out my framework jar file never de-odexed correctly as it is missing the dex file inside the jar file.

If it turns out the framework file from Monster's Murky Beats rom is the same as the sprint one, then I guess all I can do for you now is send you my entire odexed framework folder. I can't get anything to de-odex on my end. Sorry.
  5. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Well-Known Member

the codes are the same for both versions
  6. Apache Thunder

Well a good half of the codes he posted doesn't do anything at all. Which is why I thought perhaps there was a difference. :p
  7. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Well-Known Member

Well some say verizon so that's a red flag right there.

All I meant was the sprint version and boost version hidden menu codes are the same

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5