1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Sprint NASCAR app for Verizon?

Last Updated:

1. MrJay333

MrJay333 New Member This Topic's Starter

I know most of you probably arent NASCAR fans but there are probably a few of you who are :) anyway I was wondering if there is a way to get the sprint NASCAR app on my Verizon HTC Eris 2.1 v3.

I have tried downloading the app from sprint and installing it on my phone but it hangs on the loading screen... Any ideas would be appreciated!!
    Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. vandyblackandgold

vandyblackandgold Well-Known Member

thats because its the nascar SPRINT cup series. you are downloading stuff from SPRINT for verizon. i think there is a good chance that you might have to be a SPRINT customer for SPRINT stuff to work.

3. pavirotten

pavirotten Well-Known Member

Even though you may not be able to get the Sprint app to work on your Eris, you may be interested in NASCAR News by ZenMobi, ESPN SportsCenter, Racing News by iApp Ventures LLC, or NASCAR NEWS by James N. All of the apps had ratings of at least three stars.

MrJay333 likes this.
  4. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

ya gotta be a Sprint customer to use the app... just like for now ya gotta be a Verizon customer to use the Skype app

MrJay333 likes this.
  5. mzinger

mzinger New Member

The Sprint NASCAR app is awesome. The thing I like most about it is listening to the drivers in real time (even though it is about 20 seconds behind). If you are watching a race though on a HDTV with a DVR you can pause the TV for 20 seconds and the chatting between the driver and crew will be real time. It is awesome.