Sprint Navagation and GPSSupport

Last Updated:

1. dmoseder

dmoseder Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else noticed their sprint navagation messing up? Sometimes its slow, and when it isn't slow it recalculates and tells me i'm on a different road than i am. Sometimes it will just go back but sometimes i have to manually hit recalculate route. Someone else stated that they had this problem with their instinct also.

My google maps location cannot be found either though it just keeps saying unavaliable and when i used the progra Where, i selected find me by gps and that doesn't work either.

I hope this can be fixed or this would be a dealbreaker for me, i use gps ALOT.

Advertisement
  2. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

I am not having a problem. Have you turned off your phone and turned it back on and tried?

3. methoderik

methoderik Well-Known Member

Yes, supposedly adroid 1.5 does not support A-GPS on CDMA phones are something like that.

Mine is totally screwy as well. Make sure to call Sprint Technical support and complain so they know it is a big problem and feel the need to implement an update.

4. Str8_Krazy

Str8_Krazy Member

I wonder if we pushed this as a safety issue whether they may be more willing to tell us when they are going to fix it.... Doesn't the FCC mandate a certain accuracy on 911 calls? If it can't use cell towers for the map I doubt it can for 911....