• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Need help with Camera!!!

bigfootdood

Lurker
Jun 23, 2013
Hey im new to the forum and forums in general so pardon if i put this in the wrong place or something.

I rooted my note 2 sph-l900 when i first bought it and its been working fine up until recently. I decided to install a custom rom because touchwiz was getting a little clunky with the amount of apps that were running. Long story short i tried rootbox and now my camera wont work correctly in any application except the normal camera app. Ive also tried cm10, aokp, and now im running the tw miui (which i love because of the s-pen support) but unfortunately the camera is still buggy. I assume my problems are because the firmware of the camera is incorrect (read that somewhere else about another phone) but I dont know what im talking about:D.

The problems include
-Snapchat video doesn't work (must have for a teenage boy like myself)
-vine camera doesn't work
-instagram camera doesn't work
-most camera apps don't work at all

PLEASE HELP ME!!!:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones