[Sprint] New update, stock rom, wifi unable to turn on

Last Updated:

1. SekiTimewalker

SekiTimewalker Well-Known Member

So, I just accepted the newest update today. It unrooted my stock rom (which I expected), but it had an abnormal reaction that I didn't. When I try to turn on wifi, it says "The device has detected an application attempting to perform actions that are not permitted. These actions have been blocked". I read online about two fixes (holding down, going to app data, and clearing data as well as force closing, and removing battery). Neither fixed it. Anyone have any ideas?

Update: I rerooted my phone, and used Titanium to freeze KLMS Agent 1.5, KNOX 3.0, Knox Notification Manager 1.0, and KNOX Store 1.0. Wifi still refuses to turn on, but I don't get the notification (obviously Notification Manager is frozen)

Update 2: I did a factory reset and a cache wipe, neither of which worked.

Update 3: I finally fixed it. Shame I did the factory reset and lost my Titanium Updates (Forgot to transfer them off phone first). All it took was using Odin to reflash to stock 4.3. I still got the notification from time to time, but I was able to clear Knox Notification Manager cache and it got rid of the notice. Wifi is working as it should.