• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Sprint Note 2 No Data or MMS after Cricket flash

Moved your thread to the rooted section for AT&T, since They own Cricket.

Was your device unlocked when it was flashed, and once you activated your device on Cricket, did you set the APN settings ?? for data and text ?? The APN settings are actually the AIO ones for GSM

My Device was on sprint when it was flashed .
I didnt change the APN settings.
If you could help with the APN settings and how to change them it would help alot

Upvote 0
Try the below, if it does not work, you will have to contact Cricket, they will walk you through the process. This is assuming you Note II is a GSM device, if it is not, then your Note II will not work, as Cricket is converting all devices to GSM

How to edit the Aio Wireless APN for Android ?
Go to Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names -> New APN and type the below parameters.

Aio Wireless APN Settings
Name Internet
APN ndo
Proxy Not Set
Port Not Set
Username Not Set
Password Not Set
Server Not Set
MMSC http://mmsc.aiowireless.net
MMS Proxy proxy.aiowireless.net
MMS Port 80
MCC 310
MNC 150
Authentication type Not Set
APN type default,mms,fota,hipri,supl

Note: Make sure you enter it exactly as it is listed without any extra spaces or other characters!

Tap Save to finish, then go back to the APN list and make sure the new APN just entered is enabled (the blue dot will be lit up).

You have sucessfully added a new aio wireless apn, now try accessing the internet or sending a mms. If you still find it not working try rebooting your phone

Upvote 0
Cricket is in the process of converting everything over it wont fully be done until next july / august 2015. Cricket store are encouraging you to use gsm devices but depending where you go if you still have a CDMA cricket phone you can get your other carrier CDMA phone on cricket . i need the cricket CDMA APN settings got the GSM ones .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones