Sprint offering Disaster Relief credit

1. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Hey folks,

I just read on G&E that Sprint is giving a "Disaster Relief credit" to customers that live in areas that were affected by Hurricane Sandy. Supposedly, we should be seeing the credit appear on your upcoming bill. If you don't see it on your invoice, give Sprint CS a buzz and inquire!

Advertisement
    :
    DonB likes this.
  2. JAJameson2010

JAJameson2010 Well-Known Member

Yes the 48 cent credit made me laugh....
  3. NYCHitman1

4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

I am assuming that is because you called ??

5. JAJameson2010

That would have made me happier!
  6. DonB

Give them a call, I know many that had constant drop calls and called and they got a credit, the same as NYC

7. JAJameson2010

I only had a few dropped calls for a few days. I use an air wave at home anyways. The eye of the storm went over us but we didn't really have much damage thankfully.... I'll feel bad complaining so I'll just chuckle at my tiny credit!
  8. DonB

Then that answers that, the relief credit is for those that suffered drop calls and lost of electricity and only had their cell phones to make calls and went over their minutes, would be my guess, I has the same issue years ago when we got hit here with a hurricane. We had no power for 2 weeks, so cell was the only way to communicate. they gave me full credit of overage.

9. NYCHitman1

Forget about dropped calls. I couldn't even make/receive a call or text message.