Last Updated:

1. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. ztmike

ztmike Well-Known Member

3. Covert_Death

lol aint smokin nothing but how could android NOT benefit from this when it's flagship device is finaly announced for all 4 carriers

4. ztmike

ztmike Well-Known Member

Because you're still not going to see a massive sale increase like you make it out to be. It will probably sell around the same as T Mobile maybe a little bit more now that the word is getting out more.

5. swaze

swaze Well-Known Member

Plus the fact that the Supersonic is also coming out which is better than the N1 completely. So I know myself as a sprint customer would not even think twice about a N1 when the supersonic is coming, and there will be plenty of other sprint customers who feel the same. I think its cool that its on sprint though.

6. Covert_Death

yea exactly, im not saying SPRINT is going to make it grow, but a phone that starts out on a shitty network with okay sales, then moves to ALL FOUR MAJOR networks, the other 3 arguably being much better with more customers, THAT is what will make sales increase and nothing else

7. alamoe

alamoe Well-Known Member

Actually, where i live sprint and at&t are the shittiest. actually, out of everyone i know around the country, there are no sprint customers :eek: but it is great to have it available on all 4 carriers. the big question is how many ppl will opt for the N1 instead of their carriers top smartphone choice. let the guerrilla war begin :cool:

8. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

certainly not because of Sprint... if anything, they'll be taken down a notch because Sprint is so $#1tty :D

9. mi_canuck

10. ztmike

ztmike Well-Known Member

This guy speaks the truth.

11. Covert_Death

lolol good for jd power and associates

anyway it all depends on where you live, i am in the midwest and have AMAZING sprint coverage wherever i am... because that is where sprint targets people. they also have the cheapest plans by far for anyone sooooooo ..... yea

if the SS is said to release soon ill get that but if it is months then im getting an N1, i can't live with my instinct anymore

12. mi_canuck

what's even funnier in all this (besides the dudes above thinking Sprint is the $#1t and all that :D ) ... is that VZW is completely left out in all this news... they'll be the last to get the Nexus... which is hilarious... AT&T and Sprint swooped them under the radar.... LOL!!!

13. mi_canuck

yup... because Sprint, ie. Nextel targets hillbillies and rednecks with their walkie-talkie technology.... next, Sprint will unveil tin can and string tech to the masses... then it's be game over... :D

BiGMERF and noidea` like this.
  14. Covert_Death

they target americas working class... is that such a bad thing?!?! stop bashing a network you know nothing about, sprint works great for ME. i pay cheaper bills than ANY of you, NEVER have ATT "tower problems" get full bars wherever i am because of where i live (which is realy why you pick a carrier) so in the long run, i think i'll be laughing at all of you because for ME, i get the best carrier compared to any of you, that's just the way it is

15. swaze

swaze Well-Known Member

True dat...........My brother has an iphone and in my basement he couldn't find a signal to look up an address, while I had full bars and looked it up for him on my hero without having to move from the couch. And my verizon friends constantly drop calls while I have never dropped a call to date on my hero and I had it since october. We all know the stories about AT&T, T-mob especially for having crappy service. These jokes are funny though. You guys have no clue.

16. ztmike

ztmike Well-Known Member

No they don't.

Which was another reason for me going to T Mobile other than Sprints shitty coverage for voice and data.

If you buy a phone outright for use on T Mobile, T Mobile will only charge you $59.99/month while Sprint would still charge their $69.99/month.

As for AT&T or Verizon, you might as well forget a price war..those 2 charge around $90/month + taxes so they come out to be around $100 or more.

For me and my Nexus One that I bought outright I pay T Mobile 71.13 for 500 anytime minutes unlimited text/picture messaging..unlimited anything text to put it more simply, and unlimited nights at 9pm and unlimited weekends and unlimited mobile internet.

All for $71.13/month AFTER taxes
    For proof I just took this
    [​IMG]

(My bill actually isn't due today but due on 5th of April or so.)

17. Eaglesfan9106

Eaglesfan9106 Well-Known Member

Do you also have unlimited mobile to mobile i dont think so ill pay a extra ten dollars for that

18. Covert_Death

that plan isn't comparible, its the exact same price i pay for unlimited EVERYTHING.. .that means EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG not just data or just calls after 9

i get unlimited data, unlimited mobile to mobile, unlimited text, unlimited everything for that same price, so how are you getting it cheaper than me? your not, we're pretty close on plans i get one extra feature for the same price...

all i'm saying is sprint is damn good, for alot of people, maybe not alot of people here since it's mostly t-mob customers right now but i pay cheapest for full unlimited service wherever i go, i don't have any carrier issues either.

19. Viralmind

Viralmind Well-Known Member

thats the exact same price my bill was, but i changed it to 1000 min for 10 bucks extra.

20. aversusb

aversusb Member

To each their own. I pay $58.38 a month:

450 anytime minutes
    unlimited cell-to-cell
    unlimited data
    unlimited text

I live in Dallas, basking in the wonderful glow of WiMax! You couldn't get me off of Sprint*!

*Coming from a former t-mo and AT&T user.:D

21. ztmike

ztmike Well-Known Member

Hate to break it to ya..but Sprints "Simply Everything plan" is $100/month not including taxes.

22. swaze

swaze Well-Known Member

Actually its more than just one extra feature. It cost's extra for anyone on T-Mob to call anywhere outside of a domestic area, same with text. And they only have unlimited T-Mob to T-mob calling. Anyone with common sense can see that sprints plan offers way more features for the same price.

23. ztmike

ztmike Well-Known Member

Is this from a Sprint plan? Because the 450 anytime minute plan from them is $69.99/month.

24. mi_canuck

all tongue in cheek man... relax :)

i use T-Mo btw... AT&T sucked too much for me... my plan right now on T-Mo is about $30 cheaper/mo (yes, 30) than what I was paying when on AT&T...

25. swaze

swaze Well-Known Member

Its called the everything plan.