Sprint Online Rebate

Last Updated:

1. dohmai

dohmai Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased EVO online last night and have to deal with the MIR. But today I read the info on the MIR and it says orders must have receipt or packing slip dated by 6/5 to qualify for the $100 rebate on the EVO.

Unfortunately, I don't see any date anywhere on my receipt (except the email heading has a date of course) and I don't think my EVO will be shipped by 6/5 since it's taking some time to port my number/set up account.

Is there a newer MIR I'm not seeing, or am I not seeing the receipt date somewhere?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. jkmbaum

jkmbaum Active Member

The Rebate from store starting date is 6/3. I wouldnt worry about the date.

3. dohmai

i did my order online.. is there a link to a rebate pdf that shows that it begins 6/3?

the linked pdf that sprintstore sent me to ENDS on 6/5...

4. sh4o8kid

sh4o8kid Well-Known Member

I chatted with a sprint rep and they said the rebate forms will be sent with the phones. I printed out the form for nothing ;(

dohmai likes this.
  5. dohmai

awesome that's good to know.. was worried since the phone is taking a bit longer to ship out than i anticipated =|

please update if you actually get the rebate packed into the shipment and if the rebate states that it begins 6/5 not ENDS 6/5 as the current one does!