• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint or Verizon for Android device?

Hi Guys,

I love my EVO from sprint, still an ATT customer didn't ported my number yet. I am going to test EVO on Road next week. Any idea should i go to verizon or stick with Sprint with EVO?

I hate ATT now days lot more drop calls then previously and 2 gb data cap..

It's not worth it..

Plz advice

I'd go with the network that works best in your area you spend the most time.. Ask your friends who might have sprint or ver how their service is.. I haven't messed with either the EVO or Incredible but I do love my ERIS on ver.. I'm sure those 2 are both great phones..

As for the data.... I'd be willing to bet sprint and ver will both do the monkey see monkey do thing and hose their customers like ATT just did... The only question is how long it'll be till they do it..

Upvote 0
Seeing as how you've got one of the most awesome Androids out right now, with the 4G network available, that would be enough for me to stick with Sprint. I was with Sprint for 3 years and am currently with Verizon. I have never really had any significant coverage issues with either in California. Even though Sprint seems to rate a bit lower in the customer service dept, I can't say I've ever had a bad experience with either.
Just my .02 worth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones