[Sprint] People of the Internet... UNITE!!!

Last Updated:

1. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds This Topic's Starter

Okay so I am having a problem that I remember people having on AOSP Evo ROMs but haven't heard much of it on the Nexus. I have the dreaded phantom voicemail. I have a notification saying I have two new voicemails but there is nothing there. Please help, it just started since I switched back from my Evo after that USB port debacle.

Thanks
    Urge

Advertisement
  2. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

One thought....did you have your phone set to fwd to google voice? My seemed to unforward when I activated the OG and then reactivated the gnex.

3. An UrgeTo Dance

My settings still say to use Google Voice as my voicemail provider. I have also tried wiping cache and dalvik and am tempted to do a full wipe. Whats the latest ROM everyone is running lol.

4. MizzouBrent

Right but did you integrate your number or utilize conditional call forwarding?

5. An UrgeTo Dance

No, let me try that.

6. An UrgeTo Dance

Okay so I went through the setup process again and it is still there. Other than doing that, I don't quite know what your talking about.

7. NaterTots

NaterTots Well-Known Member

Urge, I think you need to log into GV on your computer and disconnect GV and then reset it up.

My wifes phone has the same issue. I just haven't tried to fix it yet.
    Hers has 3 VM's.:p

Edit: Oh, for what Rom are people running I think a few have followed Mizzou onto the train called SlimBean.

8. MizzouBrent

I use Google voice but did not integrate my number. I utilize conditional call forwarding, which is a free service sprint offers. That way if I get a call and I don't answer, it gets kicked over to my Google voice mailbox. I do this so I can keep a second phone number for work. That way people don't have my real phone number.

When I changed to my evo and reactivated the gnex it seems to have undone my conditional call forwarding so I need to set it up again.

9. An UrgeTo Dance

Okay thats the same thing I do, I have my Sprint # and my GVoice #. My brother had the same problem and I think his was fixed when he did a full wipe so it might just be time to switch up my ROM lol.

10. An UrgeTo Dance

So it randomly disappeared today. Thanks magical Android power that floats somewhere in the internetz.